Tuesday, January 15, 2019

2019 Destash Project #2 - Perky Little Hat

Our second project is....
Perky Little Hat by Sharon Lentsch

 I’m so excited about our progress so far! People have been posting pictures to the group and I must say you have certainly risen to the challenge! 
                               Click Here to go to our Ravelry group. 

This project is a super fast knit, so if you are joining us a little late you’ll have time to catch up. Or, you can just jump right in, whatever floats your boat!
I am using one of the first ‘fancy’ yarns I ever purchased that has been in my stash for years. It feels good to be putting it to use. I don’t have a bag for this one because it’s been claimed by my wife already.
I did a little digging in other people’s finished projects and since I am knitting with size 13 needles I’m going to cast on an extra 4 stitches and knit 2 extra rows before the decreases.
I’m looking forward to seeing all your Perky Little Hats!

I took this picture of the giant yarn ball next to my giant tea mug and the medium sized ball left over from the last project, it’s so big!


Yarn before I wound it...



No comments: