Wednesday, May 15, 2019

#10 Vanilla Latte Socks



Project #10 is Vanilla Latte Socks by Virginia Rose-Jeanes


Ok, it’s time, let’s take on some socks! I learned to knit because I wanted to knit my own socks. So far I’ve only finished 2 pairs (this will be my third), and they still kinda scare me. This pattern is really well written and gives you choices for heels and toes.
Tons of people have made them, so you can look on their pages for project notes and inspiration! For newbie sock knitters (like me) there is a nice step by step tutorial on you tube from Haalu here:
I’m excited to see your finished projects, so be sure to post pictures!
If you are knitting with us but maybe not that particular project, I’ve created threads for each project. The current ‘official’ project is ‘stuck’ to the top of the discussion boards. Feel free to jump in whenever you are joining. There is no pressure to ‘catch up’. Unless of course you are inspired by all the lovely photos of our FOs and can’t resist!
If you are knitting other projects from your stash and would like to share, there is a thread for ‘rogue’ projects too. I’ve already been inspired by some of the beautiful projects there!
Happy Knitting!

No comments: